Dental Fillings in Brandon, Flowood & Jackson, MS
Safely repair tooth decay with high-quality dental fillings.
Let’s restore the health of your teeth!
The Winning Smile Dental Group is always accepting new patients.
Do I Need a Filling?
Over 90% of adults will have a cavity at some point in their lives. Cavities are caused by a combination of factors, including:
- Bacteria in your mouth
- Plaque buildup
- Sugary drinks
- Frequent snacking
- Improper brushing and flossing
Left untreated, cavities can cause infection, pain and tooth sensitivity, as well as tooth loss!
At The Winning Smile Dental Group, our dental fillings are customized to your mouth and built to last. We offer tooth-colored composite fillings to restore your tooth while maintaining it’s natural appearance. Most people can’t tell the tooth had any treatment at all!
3-Step Process for Fixing Cavities
Our composite dental fillings are a comfortable and personalized experience.
- We’ll gently numb your mouth with a local anesthetic to prevent discomfort during the filling
- Your dentist will thorough clean out and remove decay from the tooth
- Finally, your dentist will bond the tooth-colored filling directly to your tooth, restoring its natural look, durability, and function
Ask about our comfortable, modern, and healthy approach to fillings.
- Non-toxic material
- Natural tooth-colored appearance
- Prevents further decay and restores the health of the tooth
- Strong, durable, and built to last
Our Approach to Fillings
At The Winning Smile Dental Group, we believe preventive care is the key to long-term dental health.
We’ll evaluate your risk of cavities during your regular dental exams, helping you understand how to properly care for your teeth and prevent decay.
Our experienced dentists and dental hygienists will recommend a filling only when it’s necessary. Through our comfortable, high-tech fillings, we’ll restore the natural look and function of your teeth.
Our goal is to help you achieve a beautiful, healthy smile through advanced care and a personalized approach.
“Some people are more prone to cavities than others. We’ll help you understand your risk and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile!”
Our Patients Love
3 locations with flexible scheduling, including mornings, evenings, and Fridays
Relaxing amenities like noise-cancelling headphones, TV, and comfy neck pillows
Our flexible approach to financing, payment options, and insurance plans
Experiencing a dental injury or accident? We offer same-day appointments to get you the care you need, fast.
We go the extra mile for your SMILE!
At The Winning Smile Dental Group, we take the time to get to know our patients, providing a highly personalized and welcoming environment.
You’ll love our:
- Comfort menu – Complimentary beverages, comfy neck pillows, noise-cancelling headphones, and more
- Customized experience – We’ll work with you to understand your needs and smile goals
- Commitment to community – We love our community and work to make a difference though non-profit involvement and annual events like our Family Day
– Angela R.
– Kasey G.
– Angie W.
– Mischa C.