Dental Implants in Jackson
Let’s get you smiling again!
If you’ve lost a tooth, you might be:
- Worried about how your smile looks
- Frustrated by pain when chewing or difficulty speaking
- Annoyed by stubborn bits of food that are hard to brush away
- Suffering from pain in your jaw
When you get dental implants in Jackson at The Winning Smile Dental Group, we can fix all that. Your implants look great, make it easy to eat the foods you love, reduce jaw pain, and much more.
Best of all, dental implants are a forever fix. With proper care and regular checkups, they really can last a lifetime.
What are you waiting for? Call (601) 981-3500 to learn more about tooth implant options and dental implants in Jackson.
Meet your tooth implant dentist, Dr. Andrew Harris
Comfort Comes First At The Winning Smile Dental Group in Jackson
- Noise-cancelling headphones, TVs, and pillows for your comfort
- Convenient locations with flexible hours
- Easy financing, flexible payment options, and the best in-house savings plan for dental implants in Jackson, Mississippi
Benefits of Dental Implants
The BEST way to fix missing teeth
Designed to last a lifetime
Look great and protect your health
Easy to maintain and care for
Preparing For Your Tooth Implant
Whether you’ve already lost a tooth or are planning to have a damaged or diseased tooth extracted, the process for a tooth implant is the same.
Your dentist will start with a consultation to assess your dental health, talk about your options, and explain what you can expect from a dental implant. Together you’ll review:
- Dangers of missing teeth, including increased risk of decay, disease, and bone loss in the jaw
- The implant procedure itself
- Caring for your implant
The Implant Procedure
Depending on your needs, the implant procedure may be completed in stages or all at once. In some cases, a bone graft may be needed to provide a solid and healthy foundation for your implant.
Following the placement of the implant, it will be allowed to fully heal. Then we’ll complete the final step of the procedure, the restoration.
Crowns, Bridges & Dentures
Dental implants act as the “root” of your new tooth. The restoration is the part of the new tooth you can actually see. At The Winning Smile Dental Group’s office in Jackson, implants can be completed with:
- Crowns – Best when replacing a single missing tooth
- Bridges – Can be used to fill a gap between missing teeth
- Dentures – Can replace up to an entire arch-full of teeth with as few as 4 implants — a great alternative to adhesive dentures
Caring For Your Dental Implant
Carefully clean your tooth implant as instructed by your dentist and take particular care to brush and floss around neighboring teeth, too.
Gum disease is the #1 cause of implant failure. Regular checkups and exams of your implant at our Jackson, MS office allow us to assess your gum and implant health and create a treatment plan to save your dental implants if needed.
Let’s work together to keep your mouth healthy and happy for life.
- Craniofacial orthodontics
- Orthodontic treatment for children
- Space maintainers
- Surgical orthodontics
- Two-phase orthodontic treatment
– Angela R.
– Kasey G.
– Angie W.
– Mischa C.
At your first appointment, nominate your favorite organization to receive a donation from The Winning Smile Dental Group.
At the end of every month, we hold a drawing live on The Winning Smile Dental Group Facebook page to select the winning non-profit.
Make an Appointment, Make a Difference
3 Locations to Serve You
Experiencing tooth pain or a dental emergency? Don’t wait!
We offer same-day appointments and treatments to give you the personalized care you need, fast.