Dental Implants in Brandon, Flowood, Jackson & Madison
Dental implants are the best way to replace missing or damaged teeth.
Let’s restore the look and function of your smile!
The Winning Smile Dental Group is always accepting new patients.
How Dental Implants Help
Missing teeth can cause serious damage to your dental health and wellness, including:
- Bone loss
- TMJ and jaw pain
- Gum disease
- Teeth misalignment
At The Winning Smile Dental Group, our dental implants are made just for you and created to last. We use the latest technologies to provide a comfortable experience you can trust. Your dental implants will function just like real teeth and look incredible!
3 Steps to A Healthier, More Beautiful Smile
- Using local anesthesia to ensure your comfort, we’ll expertly place the dental implant in your jawbone
- We’ll allow the implant plenty of time to heal
- We’ll create and bond a beautiful, durable crown or denture to the implant, restoring your smile
Ask about our comfortable, modern, and healthy approach to dental implants.
- Made from biocompatible titanium
- Looks just like your natural teeth, allowing you to chew and talk normally
- Strengthens your jawbone and promotes healthy gums
Our Approach to Dental Implants
Our personalized approach focuses on getting to know you, listening to your concerns and smile goals, and creating a customized treatment plan.
Using advanced techniques and years of experience, we’ll evaluate your candidacy for implants. If you’re a good match, we’ll provide durable, beautiful dental implants that perfectly fit to your mouth.
This modern approach to dental implants is exactly what you need to repair your damaged or missing teeth and restore your confidence.
“Let’s bring out the best in your smile with high-tech, customized dental implants.”
Questions? We can help
How long do dental implants last?
With proper care and maintenance, dental implants can last 30+ years!
How do you take care of dental implants?
Take care of your implant just like you would your natural teeth. Brush at least 2 times a day, floss once a day, and keep up with your routine dental cleanings and checkups.
How many teeth can I replace with implants?
Implants can be used to replace a single tooth, or all the teeth in your mouth with implant-supported dentures or bridges. Implants offer a durable solution for those with any number of missing teeth.
What’s it like to get dental implants?
Easier than you might think. When you work with our dentists, we’ll let you know exactly what to expect at every stage of the process, including timeline and cost. Most importantly, we’ll make sure you feel comfortable and confident from start to finish.
Does dental insurance cover implants?
Most dental insurance don’t include dental implants, however this is not always the case. Check with your insurance provider or talk with our team. Financing options are available. Plus, we offer a dental savings program that would allow you to save 15% on your dental implant treatment!
Our Patients Love
3 locations with flexible scheduling, including mornings, evenings, and Fridays
Relaxing amenities like noise-cancelling headphones, TV, and comfy neck pillows
Our flexible approach to financing, payment options, and insurance plans
Don’t let missing teeth hold you back. Request an appointment at The Winning Smile Dental Group today.
Convenient locations in Brandon, Flowood, and Jackson.
We go the extra mile for your SMILE!
You’ll love our:
- Comfort menu – You’ll feel at ease with cozy neck pillows, noise cancelling headphones, and complimentary beverages
- Customized experience – Your care will always be catered to your specific needs and smile goals
- Commitment to community – We’re proud of our community and work to make a difference though non-profit involvement and annual events like our Family Day
– Angela R.
– Kasey G.
– Angie W.
– Mischa C.