Emergency Dental Care in Brandon, Flowood, Jackson & Madison
Call Today, Be Seen Today.
Don’t put off getting the care you need. The sooner you’re treated, the better you’ll feel.
The Winning Smile Dental Group welcomes same-day appointments for all dental emergencies.
Are You Suffering From a Dental Emergency? Call Now. Every Minute Counts.
Even minor tooth pain can become very serious very quickly. Don’t think your pain will go away on its own. If you’re seen and treated quickly, you’ll reduce the risk of painful and costly complications.
Dental emergencies we frequently treat include:
- Broken and knocked out teeth
- Painful toothaches
- Tender, bleeding, or swollen gums
- Damaged or lost fillings or crowns
Call an Emergency Dentist Today – Be Seen Today
Even if you’re calling outside of our normal office hours, someone will answer your call and help schedule an appointment as soon as possible. Find an emergency dentist near you. The sooner you call the sooner you’ll start feeling better.
Questions? We can help
What do I do in a dental emergency?
The most important thing you can do is stay calm and take immediate action. Call us right away and we’ll be able to provide you with the best next steps. If for whatever reason you can’t get a hold of our team, visit the ER.
What is considered a dental emergency?
Dental emergencies require immediate treatment to avoid serious consequences. You are typically facing a dental emergency when…
- You are in severe pain
- Infection could spread and become a dental emergency
- There’s a good chance things will get worse without immediate treatment
What is not a dental emergency?
Routine, elective, or previously scheduled treatments such as…
- Exams, checkups, and cleanings
- Orthodontic care — except when causing pain or infection as discussed above
- Extracting teeth that aren’t infected, decayed, or causing pain
- Filling small cavities that aren’t causing pain
- All cosmetic procedures
What happens if tooth infection spreads to the jaw?
A tooth infection or tooth abscess won’t go away without treatment. If the abscess ruptures, you might notice the pain drastically decrease — don’t mistakenly think this means everything is better. If the abscess doesn’t drain properly, the infection can spread into your jaw and other areas of your head and neck. This is why it’s very important to always seek care when your mouth is in pain. Your dentists here at The Winning Smile Dental Group are here to help.
Our Patients Love
Same-Day Care for Emergencies
Approach to Financing and Insurance
Care Customized to Meet Your Needs
We go the extra mile for your SMILE!
The dentists at The Winning Smile Dental Group love getting to know our patients, their families, and their health and smile goals. We know how important it is to delivery personalized care in a warm and welcoming office.
You’ll love The Winning Smile Dental Group’s:
- Comfort menu – Free beverages, comfortable blankets and pillows, noise-cancelling headphones, and more
- Customized experience – When we work together, you’ll love the personalized results
- Commitment to community – We love our community and strive make a difference with non-profit donations and annual events
– Angela R.
– Kasey G.
– Angie W.
– Mischa C.