What to Expect at Your Next Appointment
Dear Valued Patients
As we have resumed normal operations, we want to assure you that we are taking every preventative measure to ensure the safety of our patients, as well as our dentists and staff members. While we have always strictly followed CDC guidelines, we have added the additional safety measures listed below.
- Every staff member wears appropriate personal protective equipment to cover the skin, mouth, eyes, hands and eyes to minimize the risk of any virus transmission.
- Our waiting rooms are closed, and you will be asked to wait in your car until one of our team members comes out to get you.
- We take the temperature of everyone entering the building, whether staff or patient. If there is a fever present, they will not be allowed to enter the building.
- We are not allowing visitors or guests with patients in the office unless they need assistance or are a minor.
- We have an updated medical questionnaire that will ask patients if they have traveled overseas recently, by boat or plane, or if they have come in contact with anyone that has experienced virus symptoms.
As a family-friendly dentist, our patients’ and staff’s health and safety is our utmost priority. Please don’t hesitate to call us at 601-591-9718 with any concerns or questions that you have! We will continue to communicate with you so that you know the most up to date information. We are here for you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
All the best,
Dr. Gary, Dr. Lewis, Dr. Pambianchi, Dr. Manning, Dr. Harris, and ALL of our Winning Smile family
We Accept Most Insurance Plans, Including:
No Insurance? No problem.
Our in-office savings plan includes:
- Comprehensive exam
- Annual yearly exam
- Emergency exam
- Fluoride treatment
- Bitewing x-rays
- Full-mouth x-rays
PLUS 15% off all additional treatments
Make an Appointment, Make a Difference
Your time spent with us will also help make a difference in someone else’s life. At your first appointment, nominate your favorite organization to receive a donation from The Winning Smile Dental Group. We set aside $5 on behalf of every new patient we see.
At the end of every month, we hold a drawing live on The Winning Smile Dental Group Facebook page to select the winning non-profit.
With Our Patients’ Help, The Winning Smile Dental Group Supports…
Let’s Bring Out the Best in Your Smile
Your smile makes a difference in the world and in the lives of those you care about the most. Your smile is the universal expression of your happiness, kindness, love, confidence, and sincerity. The experienced, caring, and gentle family dentists and hygienists at The Winning Smile Dental Group are here to help you make that difference.
At The Winning Smile Dental Group, your treatment and experience will be tailored to your unique needs. You’ll have plenty of time to speak with your dentist who will answer questions and listen to your concerns in a comfortable environment. Together, we’ll create a plan to help you achieve your goals on a budget that works for you.
No matter when you last visited the dentist, there’s never any lecturing and never any judgment at The Winning Smile Dental Group. Instead, you’ll find a passionate group of dental professionals excited to help you and your family achieve a healthy smile.
Our Patients Love
3 locations with flexible scheduling, including mornings, evenings, and Fridays
Relaxing amenities like noise-cancelling headphones, TV, and comfy neck pillows
Our flexible approach to financing, payment options, and insurance plans
Make a Difference in Your Life With…
The Smile of Your Dreams
Our cosmetic dentistry services help you achieve a smile you’ll want to show off to the world.
Straighter Teeth in Just 6 Months
Our modern orthodontic treatments can straighten your teeth in as little as 6 months.
We go the extra mile for your SMILE!
You haven’t been to a dentist like this before. Our caring and family-friendly dentists and staff will give you the attention and personalized care you deserve.
You’ll love our:
- Comfort menu – Complimentary beverages, neck pillows, noise-cancelling headphones, and much more
- Customized experience – Work with our dentists to look and feel your very best
- Commitment to community – We’re proud to be part of our community and give back through events like our annual Family Day
Transform Your Smile!
All photos are of actual patients treated by The Winning Smile Dental Group
– Angela R.
– Kasey G.
– Angie W.
– Mischa C.