Dental Crowns in Brandon, Flowood, Jackson & Madison
Protect and save damaged teeth with high-tech, durable crowns.
We’ll help restore your teeth and transform your smile!
The Winning Smile Dental Group is always accepting new patients.
Are Dental Crowns Right for Me?
- Injury or accidents
- Large cavity removal
- Disease and decay
- Root canal
The Winning Smile Dental Group offers custom-made, modern, and beautiful dental crowns. Our crowns protect the remaining structure of your damaged teeth, restoring their natural look and function. Your crown will cover the entire surface of your damaged tooth, bringing it back to its original shape, size, and color.
You can smile again with confidence.
5 Steps to a Brighter, Healthier Smile
- We’ll gently make room for the crown by preparing the surface of your tooth
- Our team will make an impression of your mouth to customize the crown to your teeth
- A temporary crown will be set on your tooth while we make your crown
- A local certified dental lab will design a permanent crown using safe, high-tech materials
- Finally, we’ll cement the crown in your mouth, restoring the look and function of your smile
Ask about our comfortable, modern, and healthy approach to dental crowns.
- Created with non-toxic, porcelain material
- Natural tooth-colored appearance
- Minimally invasive and comfortable technique
- Durable and meant to last, preventing future damage
Questions? We can help
What is a dental crown?
A dental crown isn’t exactly a fake tooth. Instead, think of a crown like a cap that covers the remaining visible structure of a tooth, protecting and restoring its original shape, size, and color.
Do I need a dental crown?
We’ll help you understand whether or not a crown is the best option for your smile. For example, if you’re suffering from severe tooth decay that can’t be restored with a filling, a dental crown is a great alternative. You may also need a crown as the last step of a root canal or dental implant procedure.
Is it painful to have a dental crown put on your tooth?
Getting a dental crown is not a painful experience. In fact, thanks to advanced technology and sedation techniques, dental crown treatments are easier and more comfortable than ever! Most patients need only numbing gel and local anesthetic to achieve a relaxing and pain-free experience.
How much does a crown cost?
The cost of your dental crown treatment depends on 1) the tooth that is being treated, 2) your specific health history, and 3) your insurance coverage. We’ll help you understand how much your procedure will cost so you know exactly what to expect ahead of time.
How long does a dental crown last?
With proper care, our crowns are designed to last for 15+ years.
What happens if my crown breaks?
If you have a crown that has cracked or broken due to an accident or hard piece of food, seek immediate help. It’s important to fix a broken crown ASAP to avoid any discomfort. Cracks and breaks in your crown are also a breeding ground for unwanted bacteria, leading to disease, decay, and abscesses.
Our Approach to Dental Crowns
If you’re facing badly decayed or broken teeth, we provide strong, natural-looking, and custom-made crowns to restore the look and function of your teeth.
Using the latest technology, we’ll determine the extent of the damage to your teeth and recommend the best treatment.
Together, we’ll outline a care plan you feel comfortable with and provide high-quality care and attention in a relaxing environment.
“You deserve to feel confident about your smile! We’re here to help.”
Our Patients Love
3 locations with flexible scheduling, including mornings, evenings, and Fridays
Relaxing amenities like noise-cancelling headphones, TV, and comfy neck pillows
Our flexible approach to financing, payment options, and insurance plans
Experiencing a dental injury or accident? We offer same-day appointments to get you the care you need, fast.
We go the extra mile for your SMILE!
You’ll love our:
- Comfort menu – Complimentary tea and coffee, cozy neck pillows, and more
- Customized experience – Our entire staff is dedicated to providing personalized attention
- Commitment to community – We’re proud to make a difference in our community though monthly non-profit donations and annual events like our Family Day
Transform Your Smile!
All photos are of actual patients treated by The Winning Smile Dental Group
– Angela R.
– Kasey G.
– Angie W.
– Mischa C.