Protect and save damaged teeth with high-tech, durable crowns.
We’ll help restore your teeth and transform your smile!
The Winning Smile Dental Group is always accepting new patients.
Are Dental Crowns Right for Me?
- Injury or accidents
- Large cavity removal
- Disease and decay
- Root canal
The Winning Smile Dental Group offers custom-made, modern, and beautiful dental crowns. Our crowns protect the remaining structure of your damaged teeth, restoring their natural look and function. Your crown will cover the entire surface of your damaged tooth, bringing it back to its original shape, size, and color.
You can smile again with confidence.
5 Steps to a Brighter, Healthier Smile
- We’ll gently make room for the crown by preparing the surface of your tooth
- Our team will make an impression of your mouth to customize the crown to your teeth
- A temporary crown will be set on your tooth while we make your crown
- A local certified dental lab will design a permanent crown using safe, high-tech materials
- Finally, we’ll cement the crown in your mouth, restoring the look and function of your smile
Ask about our comfortable, modern, and healthy approach to dental crowns.
- Created with non-toxic, porcelain material
- Natural tooth-colored appearance
- Minimally invasive and comfortable technique
- Durable and meant to last, preventing future damage
Our Approach to Dental Crowns
If you’re facing badly decayed or broken teeth, we provide strong, natural-looking, and custom-made crowns to restore the look and function of your teeth.
Using the latest technology, we’ll determine the extent of the damage to your teeth and recommend the best treatment.
Together, we’ll outline a care plan you feel comfortable with and provide high-quality care and attention in a relaxing environment.
“You deserve to feel confident about your smile! We’re here to help.”
Our Patients Love
3 locations with flexible scheduling, including mornings, evenings, and Fridays
Relaxing amenities like noise-cancelling headphones, TV, and comfy neck pillows
Our flexible approach to financing, payment options, and insurance plans
Our in-house savings program with great savings for your whole family
Experiencing a dental injury or accident? We offer same-day appointments to get you the care you need, fast.
We go the extra mile for your SMILE!
You’ll love our:
- Comfort menu – Complimentary tea and coffee, cozy neck pillows, and more
- Customized experience – Our entire staff is dedicated to providing personalized attention
- Commitment to community – We’re proud to make a difference in our community though monthly non-profit donations and annual events like our Family Day
Transform Your Smile!
All photos are of actual patients treated by The Winning Smile Dental Group
– Angela R.
– Kasey G.
– Angie W.
– Mischa C.