Wisdom Teeth Removal
Don’t let wisdom teeth cause you pain or affect your health.
We use state-of-the-art technology to evaluate your wisdom teeth.
Not all wisdom teeth need to be extracted.
Our team is in the business of saving teeth. We’ll never recommend a wisdom tooth extraction if they’re…
- Not causing pain
- Not crowding other teeth
- Not making it hard to brush and floss
Learn more about whether or not your wisdom teeth should be removed at your next check-up.
Sedation options for wisdom teeth removal
A wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure requiring a bit of recovery. We understand this and take a comfort-first approach to your procedure. Thanks to our friendly team, relaxing environment, comfort amenities, and sedation options, patients often comment on how easy and stress-free their wisdom tooth removal was!
Oral Conscious Sedation
- Allows you to remain awake during treatment and feel no pain or anxiety
- Helps you feel relaxed and dreamy
- Wears off quickly
- Breathe nitrous oxide through a small and comfortable mask
- You’ll feel less anxious and very relaxed
- You’ll be back to normal in minutes removal
Our approach to wisdom teeth extractions
If your jaw is too small to allow room for your wisdom teeth to erupt, or if your wisdom teeth are causing you pain, it may be time to have them removed.
Some wisdom teeth stay below your gum line and grow sideways, pushing on your existing teeth. Others erupt slightly above the gum line, putting you at risk of decay, gum disease, and infection.
At The Winning Smile Dental Group, our team relies on high-tech digital x-rays and years of experience to evaluate your risk of wisdom tooth complications. If we do recommend a wisdom tooth removal, you can rest easy knowing the extraction can be completed by the experienced dental team you know and trust.
Your comfort is our top priority!
Our Patients Enjoy
Convenient scheduling & efficient treatments
Simple payment options & in-house savings plan
High-quality care tailored to your needs & comfort
We go the extra mile for your SMILE!
At The Winning Smile Dental Group, we treat every smile with the individual care it deserves. Our team will take the time to get to know you and cater our care to meet your needs.
If you’re nervous about having your wisdom teeth removed, we’ll help you feel at ease through our…
- Comfort menu – Complimentary beverages, neck pillows, noise-cancelling headphones, and much more
- Customized experience – We’ll work with you to ensure your wisdom tooth extraction is a positive experience
- Commitment to the community – We take our place in the community seriously and are proud to make a difference through non-profit work
– Angela R.
– Kasey G.
– Angie W.
– Mischa C.