Emergency same-day appointments welcome. Call to learn more.
If you’re worried you might need a tooth extraction, let’s talk. Our expert dentists are here to help.
Minimally-Invasive & Anxiety-Free Extractions
We’ll never recommend a tooth extraction without doing everything we can to save your tooth. However, gum disease, serious tooth decay, overcrowding, or accident/injury might mean that a tooth extraction is the best path forward to relieve pain and restore the health and beauty of your smile.
Be alert for:
- Intense toothache
- Swelling or infection
- Severe fracture or crack in a tooth
- Loose adult teeth
- Jaw pain caused by crowded teeth
If you’re seeing any of these signs, talk to a dentist at The Winning Smile Dental Group. The earlier a problem is caught, the more options we’ll have for treatment.
Remember, a tooth extraction is a last resort! We are in the business of saving teeth when it’s the right decision for you and your health.
DID YOU KNOW: Wisdom teeth don’t always need to be extracted.
Talk to your dentist to learn why it might be smart to leave your wisdom teeth alone if they’re:
- Not causing pain
- Not crowding other teeth
- Not making it hard to brush and floss
Learn more about whether or not your wisdom teeth should be removed at your next check-up.
What to Expect From A Tooth Extraction
A tooth extraction is a surgical procedure that does require a bit of recovery. Everyone’s different and our dentists will help you understand what to expect from your treatment. The good news is that if your tooth is causing you severe pain, an extraction can help provide relief quickly.
To make your treatment more comfortable and to reduce your anxiety, we offer a variety of sedation dentistry options, including:
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Helps you feel relaxed and dreamy during your extraction. You’ll probably have no memory of your visit to the dentist!
- Nitrous Oxide – Breathing nitrous oxide through a small and comfortable mask, you’ll feel less anxious and very relaxed.
Restoring Your Smile & Your Health
After a tooth extraction, you’ll likely need a follow-up appointment to discuss restoring the missing tooth and to make sure you’re healing properly. This not only helps restore the appearance of your smile, but prevents complications like bone loss in the jaw. Depending on your needs, we may discuss restorations like a:
- Dental implant
We take great pride in custom restorations that look and function just like your natural teeth.
The Winning Smile Dental Group Is Known For…
Convenient scheduling and same-day treatments
Simple payment options & in-house savings plan
Expert care tailored to your needs & comfort
Don’t let a painful tooth affect your health and happiness. We are here to help.
We’ll see you as soon as possible.
We go the extra MILE for your SMILE
At The Winning Smile Dental Group, our dentists and team take the time to get to know you. We’ve worked hard to create a welcoming environment and highly personalized care, featuring:
- Comfort menu – Complimentary beverages, neck pillows, noise-cancelling headphones, and much more
- Customized experience – We’ll work with you to understand what you’re looking to get out of your visit
- Commitment to community – We take pride in being members of our community and work hard to make a difference though non-profit involvement
– Angela R.
– Kasey G.
– Angie W.
– Mischa C.